RiverKnits Dyeing Workshop – Mini Skein Rainbow
16 February @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We’d like to invite you to join us on a yarn dyeing day in our studio!
Experience level: Any
Tickets go on sale on 4th January at 4pm GMT.
Included in the workshop:
- A fun day learning how to mix acid dyes to create your own mini skein rainbow
- 12x 20g mini skeins of superwash Bluefaced Leicester to dye on the day and take home with you – additional skeins can be purchased before the workshop starts
- Refreshments: tea, coffee, cold drinks and cake/biscuits will be provided
- Workshop attendee discount of 15% for anything purchased in our studio shop on the day
How to prepare for the workshop:
- Please bring an apron / overalls or wear clothes that you don’t mind spilling dye on
- Bring your own packed lunch – alternatively, lunch can be purchased at a nearby Tesco Express or One Stop village shop
How to find us & accessibility info:
We’re based on the first floor of Building 14 in the Royal Ordnance Depot in Weedon, Northamptonshire. Parking is available on site.
Unfortunately, we only have access via a staircase. Please let us know if you have any questions or any additional requirements, and we will do our best to facilitate them.
We aim to host workshops in which everyone feels happy, safe and secure. To be clear, this includes but is not limited to anyone who is BAME, LGBTQ+ or from any other marginalised group. We commit to building a supportive environment where everyone is treated with mutual trust and respect, and ask that you also commit to these values so that everyone can enjoy the day together.
Bullying or racist behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide with the above values.